Sunday, April 13, 2008

The Entryway is finally finished!

Four paint colors and several weeks later I am done with the entryway. Thank goodness for Walmart. I don't know what I would do if they didn't match every color I bring in and then take it back again when I decide I hate it. They have the coolest computer that matches paint colors from Home Depot, Lowe's, and everywhere. Well, the color I chose was Eddie Bauer's Barley. It took two days once I found the color. There were a few times I thought I would die painting the eighteen foot ceilings. It's done now though and it looks beautiful and clean and ready for decorating. I have lots of ideas now for decorating and I am so excited that my house is finally coming together after living here for 6 months.

So we finally hung up pictures on our freshly painted walls.

These talls ceilings and giant ledge almost killed me.

3 comments:

Kirsti said...

I wanna see a picture!! or maybe even see it in person sometime :)

Laura B. said...

Where's the picture?! I just got paint for the office today. It's the last room that "needs" to be painted. Wahoo!!

Clint and Meg said...

Lake your home looks so good. I am impressed with your painter and interior decorator skills. You're amazing.