Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Caffeine and Pregnancy

There is no question that I have an addiction to sugar. I love sweets and I always have. I know it's something I should give up or at the very least, cut back on. It's hard though. I have never had a caffeine addiction though and for the most part, I stay away from soda and other forms of caffeine altogether. Lately, however, I have been craving this...


Good old fashioned Coca-cola from the fountain, in a bottle or in a can. I love the taste of it. I have been doing my research though on the effects of caffeine on my unborn baby--NOT GOOD. So goodbye my brief addiction. I will think about you often but no matter how loudly you may be calling my name, I will not give in. At least until the baby is born.

1 comment:

Coon Family said...

caffeine Free Coke all the way! They make it without being the diet kind (so you still get all the yummy sugar). But it is very hard to find.