Monday, August 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Avery!

Elisabeth Avery turned four years old yesterday. I love to see the excitement little children have on their birthdays. Avery was no exception. I don't think she stopped smiling all day. We started the day with birthday pancakes then got ready for church. The primary sang to her and she got to help during sharing time. We let her open some presents when we got home from church. We had her big family party later that evening. She felt pretty special all day long.

Avery, The birthday Princess!


Playing with her new toys.


Making her Birthday wish


Sarah waiting for the cake

3 comments:

cameron and brook said...

oh i miss you guys. avery is so big now and i am missing it. i hope that your tummy is doing good. miss ya

Neal Davis Family Blog said...

They are getting so big!! Can't believe you will have 3 soon! Miss ya!

Coon Family said...

Happy Late Birthday Avery! What a cute Princess! I hate to ask this question, but is starting up preschool?