Those of you close to us know that we move a lot. In all the years of our marriage, Mark and I have moved at least 10 times. If you think that it is hard to keep up with us, imagine how we must feel. I created this blog to help you all keep track of us.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Acne woes of a 1 month old
Spencer will be one month old in a few days. I can't believe how big he is getting already. He is getting too long for a lot of his 0-3 month clothes. In the last few weeks he has had lovely little pimple patches pop up all over his chubby face. The same thing happened with Avery but Sarah didn't have much of an acne problem at all. Oh well, it doesn't bother him and I think it's cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment