O.K. I haven't posted in a while, but I have a really good excuse--nothing too exciting is happening here. So here is a random and scattered post for all those who care.
Avery is loving kindergarten. She isn't reading yet but is getting pretty close. Unfortunately she got sick and missed most of the week of school. She rides the bus every morning and evening and has an assigned seat by one of her best friends. I signed her up for school lunches but she insists on taking her own lunch because she likes to sit at the "peanut table" with all her friends.
Sarah is absolutely thriving with Avery at school. She loves to have access to all the toys and tv shows without having to share. She spends hours playing by herself. The rest of the time she hounds me for food. I hear "Momma, I'm hungry" at least 15 times a day. If I don't go get her a snack immediately, she just helps herself. I find bread, cereal, juice, etc. spread from one end of the house to the other.
I was sure Spencer would be walking by now but he's gotten scared. I predict he will be my latest walker. He is getting teeth like crazy so he's been feverish and drooly for the last few weeks. He is irresistibly cute and loves to look at light fixtures and say "WOOOOOOW!"
Mark's job finally and temporarily opened back up unlimited overtime. This is great! Buuut, I don't see him very much anymore. We had a contest to see who could keep from raising their voice at the children this week. Money was on the line and I was determined to win it. I had one slip up but I told Mark that since he was never home and I was always home, I should get a free pass. He agreed. I am looking forward to my shopping trip today.
1 comment:
My kids ask for food as much as yours! That is too funny! I am glad Avery loves kindergarten! And Spencer is too cute!
Post a Comment