Rolling slides
A tree Fort
A hayride
A Pumpkin patch
A Corn Maze
A hay mountain with rope swings
Swings and things
And oh so much more.
We had a great time and felt it was worth every dime we paid for our half priced "Groupon" tickets. On the way out Mark turns to me and says, "I can't believe people pay for stuff like this. This is free fun where I'm from." Well, guess what Toto you're not in Canada anymore. These city folks are willing to pay for a country experience. Thanks Dewberry Farms for as much farming as I ever want to do.
1 comment:
you don't have any idea what you are missing by not being on the farm 24/7 quiet adventuresome for the kids garden size of your own choosing peaceful private and lots of fun if you want the fun. Come give it a try sometime.
Post a Comment