Those of you close to us know that we move a lot. In all the years of our marriage, Mark and I have moved at least 10 times. If you think that it is hard to keep up with us, imagine how we must feel. I created this blog to help you all keep track of us.
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
7 years then FREEDOM!
Freedom from diapers that is.
No changing. No wiping. No stinky garbage cans.
I can't believe this is the first time in seven years I have been diaper free. I better live it up because I only have 2 1/2 more months of this wonderful freedom.
2 comments:
2 blessed months of not having to BUY diapers would be heaven! I don't mind the changing as much as I do the buying :-P
Enjoy!
Congrats!! We are doing potty training with Jackson this week. i enjoyed your updates and tips with Spencer. Enjoy!
Post a Comment