Friday, October 17, 2008

I can't believe it's been a week

Time goes by so quickly but feels so slow sometimes. Little Spencer is already a week old and I enjoy every precious moment with him. I am officially on my own during the day with three kids since Wednesday night. My mom was a huge help and I was able to survive those first days just sleeping, eating and taking care of baby. What a treat! It's over now and I am adjusting pretty well. I do have to battle with the baby blues every now and then. It is amazing how many tears one can shed because of hormones.

Avery started school this week and is loving it. I cannot believe she is growing up so quickly.



I am enjoying being able to spend those few hours that Avery is gone with Sarah. She is such an interesting and independent little girl.

The girls love their baby brother but I am super paranoid about them squashing him. He is just so small.

3 comments:

Neal Davis Family Blog said...

I can't believe that Avery is in school! I am glad she likes it! We sure miss you guys and wish we could be close! Enjoy that little one!

Laura B. said...

Everyone looks so darling!
Spencer is so cute, Lake!

beadify said...

Congrats on your new little one!