
Lately, my internal alarm has been going off at random times. Some mornings, I am wide awake at 2am or 3am. On the good days, I can actually sleep until 5 or 6am. My mom is like this too. I can pretty much be assured she is up and going early in the morning if I need to chat with her.
Anyway, I could lie in bed and hope I fall back to sleep but I choose to get up and try to be semi-productive while the kids and husband are still sleeping. Because I like to check my email and read blogs, I have had to make a rule for myself. I am not allowed to even turn on the computer until I have read my scriptures. The lack of distraction and abundance of silence is the perfect atmosphere. I have come to love and appreciate the precious time I have in the wee hours of the morning. It makes getting up not seem so terrible.
1 comment:
I am sorry you have been to tierd! But now the little guy is finally here. YAY!!! I hope that you get a little more rest when you can! Your in our prayers.
Post a Comment