Wednesday, January 7, 2009

"You know Duty (doodie)--POO?"



I was watching this episode of "Friends" last night and cracked up at Chandler's inability to resist making a poo joke. It was FUNNY.

What is not funny is real poo. Poo that you have to clean up on clothing, carpet, the toilet and your little girl's body. Sarah has not been doing too bad with the potty training but today, we had a messy poo accident. I will spare you all the details but it was not FUNNY.

2 comments:

Sarah Harward said...

I've thought many times that if someone had told me how much poo you have to deal with as a mom, that I may have just adopted kids at the age of 4 or 5, when most of the nastyness is over!! Good luck!

Brooke said...

Speaking of POOH, I am so annoyed! Reuben (he's been fully potty trained, mind you for months and months), has recently decided to pooh in his underpants pretty much every day. Ugg and yuck. what kind of rotten phase is this?